You will get up close with the local people and the natural environment they live in. This tour enable you to experience the amazing cultural heritage and traditions of Bhutan, a country that embraces the development philosophy of “Gross National Happiness”. From spectacular ancient festivals and secluded monasteries to the beautiful valleys, this tour will leave you with unforgettable memories.
Authentic Bhutan - A bespoke, enriching, and sustainable travel experience
Relatively untouched, Bhutan retains an aura of mysterious allure, and visiting can still feel like stepping back in time.
This is a responsible and sustainable tours that directly helps the local communities and guarantees authentic experiences with minimal impact on the environment. Your guides, consisting of a dedicated team of skilled, informed and passionate individuals, take care of you every step of the journey with personal care.
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Inclusions and Exclusions
- Getting to Bhutan
- Payment Terms
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- TIGER'S NEST: This impressive cliffside monastery is Bhutan’s most iconic site and also its most sacred. Take the pilgrimage, a half day endeavor that rewards with sweeping views and blessings.
- LOCAL INSIGHT: Spend time with a local family in their farmhouse to learn about their rural lifestyle, and enjoy a home cooked meal and locally brewed Ara. Enjoy an archery match and even attempt archery during your trip.
- RELIGIOUS HEARTLAND: Travel out to Bumthang, a land of rustic tranquility and home to some of the oldest temples and monasteries in the kingdom.