The Split Return South route is ideal for those who want to fly in and out of Split International Airport. After checking in at Split, the first two days of this 7-day itinerary are spent on the exciting island of Hvar, exploring the traditional town of Stari Grad and the impressive, bustling town of Hvar.
Leaving Hvar behind, the cruise continues on to the green island of Mljet for day 3, before heading to the magical mainland city of Dubrovnik. Days 5 and 6 are spent exploring the island of Korcula and seaside town of Makarska, before the cruise returns to Split for one final night.
- Discover Diocletian's Palace, Split
- Dine at a World Heritage Site in Stari Grad
- Visit the Spanjola Fortress, Hvar
- Explore a 12th Century Benedictine Monastery in Mljet
- Walk Dubrovnik's famous City Walls
- Find Marco Polo's birthplace in Korcula Old Town
- Catch a famous sunset in Makarska
- Captain's Dinner Evening: Experience traditional Croatian cuisine, as your Captain puts on an evening complete with local entertainment!
- Daily Swim Stops: Dive into crystal clear water, straight off your ship!
- Daily buffet Breakfast: Wake up to a freshly prepared breakfast daily
- Return Airport Transfers: Return Airport transfers (on the start/end day of your cruise) are included
- Welcome Reception: Get to know your fellow travellers over a glass of champagne and canapes once you board your ship!
- Local Village Dinner: Immerse yourself in the traditional way of life as you experience authentic Croatia
- 3 Course lunch daily: A 3 course lunch is included daily on all Elegance Cruises
- Tour Manager: Your dedicated Tour Manager can assist with any questions onboard